Don't replace your favorite sofa or chair! Rediscover its fresh look by restoring the beauty and extending the life of your upholstered furniture.
No matter what type of upholstery fabric you select, at some time in its eventful life, it will require cleaning. Some, more frequently than others!
Soft furnishings are perhaps one of the largest cash investments in most households, ranking certainly within the top five items, such as the family car, carpets, new kitchen, and new bathroom fittings. Regular cleaning by a certified cleaning technician and regular consumer maintenance will extend the life of the delicate upholstery fabrics significantly, as well as keeping them looking good.
These more delicate fabric constructions require a more gentle approach. Using cleaning agents specially formulated for upholstery fabrics, a Sunset Carpet Care trained technician will be able to select the correct procedure to clean your upholstery fabrics safely and efficiently.
- Preinspection to determine safest cleaning procedure for optimum cleaning results.
- Prepare the working area to care for the surrounding items and floor as necessary.
- Thorough vacuuming to remove dry particulate soil.
- Solvent pretreatment to emulsify oils in arm and headrest areas.
- Detailed prespotting as required.
- Preconditioning to suspend packed oils and soil.
- Gentle but thorough rinsing with maximum extraction.
- Fabric is then pH balanced for a softer, fresher feeling.
- Post cleaning inspection, touch-up and finishing.
The Premium Package includes all from above, plus the following;
- Sanitizer/Deodorizer to maximize neutralizing of odor causing bacteria.
- Fabric Protector to repel staining materials and prolong life.